on : 01569 766 766
All about FIRSTDRIVE
1995 and aided by a small amount of funding from the
Prince's Scottish Youth Business Trust and a local
Enterprise Trust, First Drive cars has grown
steadily over the years from a small one man
operation to larger and upgraded premises.
- Staff – 5 mechanics, Paul and Kate, the owners - check us all out here!
- The garage – 7 Ramps and a large reception and waiting area.
If you choose to wait for an MOT or repair there is a comfortable waiting area with magazines and free WIFI.
Kate or Paul will make you a tea or coffee while you wait.
You can watch the work being carried out on the 32” TV in reception.
- Located just outside Stonehaven next to
Fetteresso woods there are also some very pleasant
walks or mountain and road bike rides you can do
whilst waiting for your car. We can
provide a map.
- The building is protected by the very
latest alarm system and digital CCTV covering the
large car park.
- Most of our customers come to us through
word-of-mouth recommendation and our aim is
to keep our customers for life. We are very proud of our
reputation - check out customer reviews of us on
- Contact us for an estimate on your
servicing, either by phone (01569 766766) or email,
or pop along and see us.
- We won the 2012 Motor Codes Garage of the Year for Scotland, thanks to all the customers who voted for us.